How you can help us improve our translation services
Would you like to help us improve 'Do say'? There are many ways you can do this:
1) Spread the wordDo you like 'Do say'? Recommend us to your colleagues. Speak about us. Write about us. Link to us.
2) FeedbackLet us know what you think about 'Do say'! Did you find any problems or misstakes? Any comments or suggestions? Let us know!
3) Download'Do say' uses MP3 files for audio playback. Streaming these can create a signicant amount of internet traffic. This traffic is not free, it is being paid for with private funds. To keep costs at a reasonable level we have a traffic limit of 500GB/month. Should we exceed that limit the page will no longer be available for the rest of the month.
So if you are a regular user we ask you to download 'Do say' and use it offline instead. The download version is also faster and has better audio quality.
Check our FAQ entry about the download version for more information.
4) Become a testerEach time Do say gets new features we need to test with as many browsers and on as many computers and devices as possible. Let us know if you would like to help out!
If you have some time and a patient that is willing to help you could also test a translation: Make sure the patient understands what is going on. Try as many phrases as possible and check if everything is understood. If possible get some feedback from the patient. Let us know the results!
5) Double check translationsDo you speak any of the languages on our list? In this case you could help us improve our translations! It takes no more than 15-30 minutes to double check a translation. Let us know if everything was ok. Report any misstakes you find. If possible, suggest a better translation.
Before you start: You can make things easier by entering 'all' into the searchfield and pressing Enter. This will display the entire database including phrase numbers. When reporting errors please name language and phrase number.